The role of the Advisory Council is to give regular feedback on present Management techniques and business trends. The Members of the Council all take a leading part in today’s international business environment, and devote both time and counseling to UBI students and Faculty, be it for curriculum requirements or in other instances. Keeping Education as close as possible to the Business World is our common concern.
Claire de HEDERVARY (BA Philosophy, UCL, Louvain; graduate work Harvard University: Ph.D.(abd) in Economics and International Law, Columbia University.)
Formerly Director in the Political Affairs Department of the United Nations (New York) and Belgian Delegate to the United Nations.
Member of The John F. Kennedy School of Government Women’s Leadership Board of Harvard University.
- Dr. Victoria JOHNSON (Master in Public Administration, Georgia State University; DPA, University of Georgia)
Dean, School of Business – Georgia Gwinnett College, GA, USA.
- Mr. Hugo BAGUE (MA German Philology; Post-Graduate in Marketing, Ghent University; Post-Graduate in HR Management., EHSAL, Brussels)
Global Head of Human Resources, Rio Tinto, London, UK.
- Mr. Emmanuel de BROUWER (MA in Public and Private Law, ULB, Brussels)
Managing Director, Melman sa/nv, Brussels.
- Mr. Kriss BUSH (MS in Taxation, American University, Washington D.C.; C.F.P., New-York University)
Strategic Wealth Advisor with TD Waterhouse Private Client.
- Dr. Warnock DAVIES (MA, MALD, Ph.D Tufts University – Harvard University)
Professor of Strategy & International Business, Director of the Center for Chinese Business Strategy Research Shaoxing University, P.R. China.
- Mr. Marc-Henri DECROP (MBA, INSEAD, Fontainebleau)
Group Executive Management, D’Ieteren sa/nv, Brussels.
- Mr. (Sean) Sy-Yau JENG (MIM/MBA, Thunderbird School of Global Management, USA; Doctoral Program, Management School, Aston University, UK)
Asian Executive Director, International Consulting Division, Belgian Bankers Association. Managing Director, Excelsior International (Asset Management), Ltd., USA.
- Dr. Thomas P. MASSEY (MA Oriental Studies, University of Arizona; Ph.D. History, University of Michigan)
Dean College of Professional and Continuing Education, Clark University, MA, USA.
- Mr. Bruno MERTENS (Post-Graduate in Business Economics, I.P.O., Sint Ignatius, Antwerp)
Managing Director, Avent Media Consultancy.
- Mr. Eric van der STICHELEN (MA in Law, UCL, Louvain; Post-Graduate in Management, Solvay Business School, Brussels)
General Manager, Talentwins, Berne, Switzerland.
- Mr. Kari STRÖM (MBA, UBI, Brussels)
Group VP, Corporate Projects – Strategy Office, STMicroelectronics nv, Geneva.
- Mr. Philippe de VYNCK (MA in Commercial Studies & Financial Sciences, ICHEC, Brussels; Post-Graduate, HRM, Ashridge College, UK; International Management Course CEDEP-INSEAD, France)
Real Estate Investment Solutions, BGL BNP Paribas, Luxembourg.
- Mr. Jean-Erik de ZAGON (BA Law, BA Philosophy, UCL, Louvain; Post-Graduate – Business Management, Solvay Business School, ULB, Brussels)
Head of Portfolio Management, European Investment Bank (E.I.B.-B.E.I.), Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.