United Business Institutes is facilitating the transfer of business academic credits, and is especially encouraging international student exchange among top Institutions worldwide.
Students from accredited and recognized Colleges, Business Schools and Universities are thus welcome to join without interrupting progress towards a degree. U.B.I. students come from more than 72 countries.
The ECTS credits you earn at UBI are transferrable, and in a similar fashion credits earned at other Institutions are transferrable to UBI.
Among other programs, UBI students have transferred to and from schools such as:
- London University (UK),
- AGSIM, Thunderbird (Glendale, Arizona),
- SDA Bocconi (Milan, Italy),
- Webster University (Geneva, Switzerland),
- Tilburg University (The Netherlands),
- American University (Paris, France),
- Clark University (MA, USA),
- University of Wales (UK),
- University of Miami (Florida),
- University of Westminster (UK), and many more.